A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
SHIT YEAH THIS IS IMPORTANT SO SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE
this is false.
Two scientists walk into a bar
The first says “I’ll have some H2O.”
The second says “I’ll have some H2O, too.”
Both of them receive water because the bartender is not irresponsible enough to serve concentrated hydrogen peroxide as a drink.
Captain Joseph Korso is a real fictional character and im mad
we’re currently talking about how much we want to fuck that guy
I would totally use this
or something like this
is that boromir?
I was an adventurer like you once…before I took an arrow to the everything
I LITERALLY JUST SPIT WATER ALL OVER MY SCREEN
The cover for my upcoming science bros fanbook~=D